SANITARY MEASURES INFORCED AT THE HÔTEL LE PLACE D’ARMES
Based on the HORESCA directives (“Save to Serve” guide) and Relais & Châteaux (guide of good practices established with Veritas)
Before your arrival
- A complete disinfection of the hotel and air conditioning system has been made before our reopening by a specialized company.
- To simplify the check-in process, we invite our guests to provide before their arrival, via e-mail, some documents (copy of passport, contact information,…)
- A hydro – alcoholic gel dispenser is at your disposal in the lobby
- Sideboards have been placed in front of the reception desk in order to keep necessary distance; they are equipped with flasks of hydro-alcoholic gel.
- A tray is used during check-in to place your items (disinfected pens, credit card, passport, …) to prevent any direct contact with the reception team.
- Our rooming procedure has been simplified to prevent any crossings. Upon request, we will of course accompany you to your room taking all necessary measures (physical distancing and mandatory mask wearing)
- Guests arriving at the hotel with the car are invited to self-park their vehicle (an access plan will be given). Upon prior request, this service will be enforced with all necessary hygiene measures (wearing of mask)
- Each room is ventilated several hours after check-out and completely disinfected between two guest stays.
- Specific amenities (gel, masks) are at your disposal on the desk of every room.
- Items that cannot be disinfected (paper based documents, cardboard amenities, magazines) have been removed from every rooms.
- Information brochures (room-service menus, list of TV channels, etc…) have been laminated and disinfected between two guest stays.
- During this period, we will neither clean your room during your stay nor make the turndown service. We will however contact you every day to inquire about your needs (cosmetic amenities to replace, changing the bed sheets or bath towels…)
– Hydro-alcoholic gel flasks are at your disposal on tables in front of every elevators
- We have asked our team not to use the elevators while in use by our guests
- Flasks of hydro-alcoholic gel are at your disposal in the fitness area. The massage services are suspended temporarily.
- We ask our guests to let the reception know (311) once the fitness facilities have been used to disinfect every equipment.
In the restaurants
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is at your disposal at the entrance of every terraces
- Personnel is equipped with mask.
- Menus have been laminated and regularly disinfected
- We propose as well, the possibility to download menus for our restaurants and bar on your smartphone via a QR code.
- A body temperature check is made daily on all of our staff members with a distribution of masks.
- Several hydro-alcoholic dispensers have been installed in various zones and offices.
- New operational processes have been implemented (regular disinfections of working spaces, limitation of circulation flows and crossings, disinfecting towels in each staff area…)