The Café de Paris starts this Spring with a new menu.
Loyal to its values by giving priority to the organic and local products, the Café de Paris continues to get its inspiration from the best french and luxembourgish recipes to permits our guests to discover our region tastes.
Our philosophy: “On the menu, fresh, homemade food, made by our Chef Fabrice Salvador”.
In this way, we reveal you new recipes and characteristic courses of the Chef for this new season around 3 themes:
- The vegetable: vegetable soup from our friend Sandrine (awarded best soup recipe in Belgium 2019) or the organic grated carotts with organic mimosa egg.
- The meats: organic French lamb stew with organic potatoes and carrots, grilled black angus beef with Chef’s sauce and beef tartar.
- The local produces: cassoulet from Toulouse, Fabrice family recipe, fish waterzoï stewle or organic “Ile flottante”.
Also choice every day, a new suggestion of main course.
Sharing convivial moments around a gourmet table is the leitmotiv of the Café de Paris!
Bookings here or:
- By phone: +352 26 20 37 70
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org